CAS No. : 103055-07-8
Molecular formula: C17H8Cl2F8N2O3
Molecular weight: 511.2
Melt point: 168.7-169.4ºC
Solubility in water: <0.06mg/l (25ºC)
Lufenuron TC: 97%
Lufenuron EC: 5% 10%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
LUFENURON is an acylurea insect growth regulator which inhibits chitin synthesis and thereby prevents Lepidoptera larvae from moulting. For excellent control of Lepidoptera and Coleoptera larvae on cotton, maize and vegetables; and citrus whitefly and rust mites on citrus fruit, also for the prevention and control of flea infestations on pets.
· Reliable partner with a valuable residual activity.
· Economic solution at very low use rates for the control of Lepidoptera.
· Its mode of action, spectrum of control and selectivity profile make it suitable for use in IPM (integrated pest management).
· Controls insects that are resistant to frequently used insecticides like organophosphates, carbamates and synthetic pyrethroids.
· Safe for honeybees and natural enemies