CAS No. : 42874-03-3
Molecular formula: C15H11ClF3NO4
Molecular weight: 361.7
Melt point: 65-84 ºC
Solubility in water: 0.116 mg/l (25 ºC)
Oxyfluorfenl TC: 97%
Oxyfluorfen EC: 24%
Anhui SeaSun Biotech Co., Ltd
Add: Crossing of Liaobei Road and Xihu Road, Huoqiu, Anhui, China
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
OXYFLUORFEN control of annual broad-leaved weeds and grasses in a variety of tropical and subtropical crops, by pre- or post-emergence application. Particular crops include tree fruit (including citrus), vines, nuts, cereals, maize, soya beans, peanuts, rice, cotton, bananas, peppermint, onions, garlic, ornamental trees and shrubs, and conifer seedbeds.
· Selective, contact herbicide providing control of annual broad-leaf weeds, some grasses and suppression of some perennials.
· It has pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity.
· As pre-emergence, forms a chemical barrier on the soil surface and affects weed plants through direct contact at emergence.
· Actively growing plants are very susceptible as post-emergence action.
· These oxygen species disrupts membrane. Sunlight is essential for performance of Oxyfluorfen.