CAS No. : 81406-37-3
Molecular formula: C15H21Cl2FN2O3
Molecular weight: 367.2
Melt point: 58.2-60 ºC
Solubility in water: 0.09 g/l (20ºC)
Fluroxypyr-Meptyl TC: 95% 97% 98%
Fluroxypyr-Meptyl EC: 20% 48%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
FLUROXYPYR-MEPTYL is a pyridine-based herbicide used to control established broadleaf weeds and woody brush. It is a post-emergence, systemic herbicide, meaning it disrupts the internal growth processes of established weeds resulting in death of the weeds in 3 to 5 weeks following application. It is registered for use on corn, wheat, barley, oats, sorghum, forage, hay, onions, fallow cropland, industrial sites, and rights-of-way, as well as home lawns and recreational sites such as golf courses, parks, and sports fields.
· Non-phytotoxic to the crops for which its use is recommended.
· Reliable fast effect
· No pre-harvest interval necessary
· Excellent crop tolerance
· Tank-mix compatible with most plant protection products
· Rain-fast 1 hour after application
· No restrictions in crop rotation