CAS No. : 71283-80-2
Molecular formula: C18H16ClNO5
Molecular weight: 361.8
Melt point: 89-91ºC
Solubility in water: 0.7 mg/l (pH 5.8, 20ºC)
Fenoxaprop-Ethyl TC: 95%
Fenoxaprop-Ethyl EC: 10%
Fenoxaprop-Ethyl EW: 6.9%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
FENOXAPROP-ETHYL is a selective herbicide with contact and systemic action, absorbed principally by the leaves, with translocation both acropetally and basipetally to the roots or rhizomes. Post-emergence control of annual and perennial grass weeds in potatoes, beans, soya beans, beets, vegetables, peanuts, flax, oilseed rape, and cotton; and (when applied with the herbicide safener mefenpyr-diethyl) annual and perennial grass weeds and wild oats in wheat, rye, triticale and, depending on ratio, in some varieties of barley.
· Non-phytotoxic to broad-leaved crops.
· Effective wide range of grasses controlled.
· Excellent plant selectivity, safe to crops at recommended dosages.
· Flexibility in application time, 3-5 leaf stages, used as Early Post Emergent herbicide.
· Excellent combining ability with Early Post Emergent Broadleaf / Sedge controlling rice herbicides
· Safe is no possibility of damage to either mono or dicotyledonous crops grown in the following season.