CAS No. : 105512-06-9
Molecular formula: C17H13ClFNO4
Molecular weight: 349.8
Melt point: 48.2-57.1ºC
Solubility in water: 4.0 mg/l (20ºC)
Clodinafop-Propargyl TC: 95% 96%
Clodinafop-Propargyl WP: 15%
Clodinafop-Propargyl EC: 24%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
CLODINAFOP-PROPARGYL the active ingredient and the safener cloquintocet- mexyl are absorbed through he leaves and shoots actively growing plants. They are rapidly translocated in the plants and accumulate in the meristematic tissues. The achieved result is inhibition of the enzyme acetyl CoA carboxylase (ACC-ase). Within 48 hours after application, susceptible grass species cease to grow. Plant death occurs within 2-3 weeks.
· Extremely broad application spectrum and a superior crop tolerance.
· Wide window of application for the effective control of advanced weeds allowing the grower more flexibility for time of application.
· No limitation for crop rotation and therefore offers greater flexibility for follow up crops.
· Excellent environmental profile and fits very well into an integrated crop management program. Its half-life period in the soil is only a few days, and the potential for leaching is very low.
· Compatible with other pesticides allowing the grower to choose the most effective and lowest-cost partner products.