CAS No. : 106325-08-0
Molecular formula: C17H13ClFN3O
Molecular weight: 329.8
Appearance: White powder
Melt point: 136.2ºC
Solubility in water: 6.63×10-4g/100ml (20ºC)
Epoxiconazole TC: 95%
Epoxiconazole SC: 12.5% 25% 50%
Epoxiconazole WG: 70%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
EPOXICONAZOLE Preventive and curative fungicide. Uses as broad-spectrum fungicide with preventive and curative action, for control of diseases caused by Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes, and Deuteromycetes in cereals, sugar beet, peanuts, oilseed rape, and ornamentals
· Improved water use efficiency because Improved assimilation of nitrogen that enables better plant growth, ultimately contributing to higher yields.
· Increased daily CO2 uptake which leads to increased starch production and therefore better yield.
· Inhibited ethylene production under stressful conditions, consequently fewer leaves are sacrificed, allowing the crop to optimise the grain fill process.
· Systemic and translaminar fungicide, thus protecting all parts of the plant for optimal growth.
· Prevention against spore germination, infections and mycelia growth with limited secondary infections in later stages of plant growth.