Molecular formula: C15H18ClN3O
Molecular weight: 291.8
Melt point: 106-109ºC
Solubility in water: 140mg/l (25ºC)
Cyproconazole TC: 95%
Cyproconazole SC: 40%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
CYPROCONAZOLE systemic fungicide with protective, curative, and eradicant action. Absorbed rapidly by the plant, with translocation acropetally. Foliar, systemic fungicide for control of Septoria, rust, powdery mildew, Rhynchosporium, Cercospora, and Ramularia in cereals and sugar beet and rust, Mycena, Sclerotinia and Rhizoctonia in coffee and turf.
· Many different formulation exist with azoxystrobin, difenoconazole, propiconazole, ect
· Good fungicidal activity at very low rate thus a minimal load to the environment.
· Superior leaf rust control.
· Long lasting activity hence less applications making it cost effective.
· Exceptional speed of penetration into the leaves securing complete disease control.