CAS No. : 57966-95-7
Molecular formula: C7H10N4O3
Molecular weight: 198.2
Melt point: 159-160ºC
Solubility in water: 890mg/l(pH5, 20ºC)
Cymoxanil TC: 95% 98%
Cymoxanil WP: 50% 80%
Cymoxanil SC: 20%
Reference information from e-Pesticide Manual 2.0
CYMOXANIL Foliar fungicide with protective and curative action. Has contact and local systemic activity, and also inhibits sporulation. Control of Peronosporales, especially Peronospora, Phytophthora, and Plasmopara spp. Normally used in combination with protectant fungicides (to improve residual activity) on a range of crops, including vines, hops, potatoes, and tomatoes.
· Its broad spectrum of efficacy.
· Formulation of 8% cymoxanil and 64% mancozeb, is currently being used
· It controls sporulation at the point of application.
· Good anti-resistance management tool.
· High rainfastness, also with irrigation.